2300 Northlake Center Drive
Northlake Center offers affordable large-scale office spaces. Recently vacated by AT&T, Northlake Center offers the unique opportunity for a single user to occupy up to 176,000 square feet and have the option of placing their name on the side of the building facing I-285 which has an average daily traffic count of 390,000 vehicles.
Northlake Center is located right off the Northlake Parkway exit on I-285 South and the LaVista exit on I-285 North. Located on the northeast-side of Atlanta’s Perimeter at Northlake in Tucker. Our location is conveniently positioned within 1 block of a Marta bus stop.
We can provide offices ranging in size from 15,000 sq.ft. to 176,000 sq.ft. Each floor is 40,000 sq.ft., which can be used by one tenant or by two 20,000 sq.ft. tenants.
Based locally in Atlanta, Northlake Center focuses on providing high-quality service to help our clients so they can spend their time on what matters most: their business! We offer a level of service that only a locally owned family company can provide.
Located in the heart of Northlake, our office space at 2300 Northlake Center Drive has a number of nearby attractions and benefits:
- Easy drive for employees who live in Tucker, Stone Mountain, Lilburn, Chamblee, Norcross, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Druid Hills, and North Decatur.
- Several national chain hotels within 1 mile for meeting your guests.
- Over 30 restaurants within 5 minutes.
- Northlake Mall is located 5 minutes away.
- One block from the MARTA bus stop.
- Views of wooded park-like property.
- On the corner of Northlake Parkway and I-285.
- Close to hotels for your meeting guests.
- 8 Miles from DeKalb-Peachtree Airport and 30 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Located less than ½ mile from the newly constructed 186,000 sq.ft. Tucker Meridian Shopping Center with a Sprouts Farmers Market, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, DSW, Ross Dress for Less, Einstein Bagels, Caribou Coffee, and more.